Elegant quilted women’s gloves with membrane and silver buckle
Those looking for a simple, one-color glove with a subtle feminine accent will note the elegant, quilted Viking Barocca glove. The tasteful design and technical level of the glove – made of Thinsulate insulation and membrane to prevent hand sweating and soaking – guarantee satisfaction and provide high standard of winter cover for your hands on the slope and in everyday life. The microthreads Aqua Thermo Tex membrane are small enough to keep water out from entering the glove and large enough to wick moisture away from the inside of the glove. This makes the microclimate inside the glove maximally optimized. The slender shape and quilted pattern make the glove suit women of all ages and effectively keeps hands warm and dry for hours. The colours, both classic and more expressive, complement the ski wardrobe.
- outer shell – polyester
- feminine decorations in the form of stitching, embroidery and silver buckle
- elegant, quilted material
- Aqua Thermo Tex membrane provides ideal protection against water and cold, preventing moisture particles from entering the glove.
- Thinsulate insulation guarantees high thermal comfort in severe and difficult weather conditions. Its special microfibers increase the surface of warmth retaining of the material, thus isolating better than other fabrics
- Non-slip material on the palm of the hand provides a stable and secure grip
- adjustable cuff secured by an elegant clip
- special finger construction maximizing thermal comfort, giving a slender shape, preventing seams from pinching
- diverse colours
- elegant metal logo